View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 02:41 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepudin View Post
UGH...I bought a brand new in the box never used RCA REB1100 at a garage sale and cannot for the life of me figure this out. I'd like to think I'm pretty good with things like this but I can't find anyplace where I can download books. My husband would think I was the BEST if I can figure this out. I did manage to get the drivers installed and I have RocketLibraian on my computer. Is anybody out there brave enough to try to help me?? If I can't figure it out, look on eBay cuz that's where it's going!!! I'm going to pull out hair out!! Thanks in advance!!
you're in luck deepudin, you've come to exactly the right place to find help ! there are quite a few experts here about the REB readers and hopefully one will be along shortly to reveal every last mystery. just in case you don't get a reply soon, i recommend starting a new thread to ask your question, so it will be more visible.

welcome to the forum you'll see that it's really the best place for all information about all readers. we've also got tons of free books available, click on the "e-books" link in the blue nav bar. i believe some are available pre-formatted for the REB1100 but i'm not sure ; if not, there will be someone who can explain how to convert them. i don't have an REB1100 myself but my first reader was an eb1150 which is basically the same hardware, if i've understood correctly, and i have to say that despite its quirks and flaws it's given me many hours of reading pleasure and i still love it. i'm sure you'll soon come to love yours too.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote