View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
The two Borders I've looked at near me barely even have the Sonys on display. They have the little kiosk with a 700 chained down so you can't really use it. No pricing info, no "ask sales associate for information" tag, and no 505 on display at all. They basically give no indication at all that they even sell the device. But when you get someone to open the cabinet, it's loaded with readers. So if Sony introduces a new reader soon, the 505 and 700 will probably go into clearance not too long after that. And since they're not really on display, people won't be snatching them up. So I'm gonna wait a little while and maybe grab myself another reader soon. : )
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote