View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i confirm the astounding reliability of east german appliances. when i was a student i shared an appartement with 3 german guys. they had a radio which we kept in the kitchen for listening to music during meals. we used it every day (Radio Nova : "toutes les musiques"). it was a rather massive and utilitarian affair and possibly older than i was. they assured me that every east german had a radio just like it, although i can't remember the brand. one day there was some sort of electrical incident and the plug melted. i bought a new plug at a do it yourself shop, cut off the end of the cable, stripped the wires and put it on, and it worked as good as new. the thing was unkillable.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote