View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #10
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Wow... I really love this TXT reading application called KingReader. Its in chinese but it is so easy to use. Tap screen once for full screen. Tap again for normal screen to return. Tap lower right to animate to the next page (just like an iPhone). Tap left to go to previous page. It does a lot more than this too - but I need to experiment since I can't understand the menus. The major weakness is TXT only. Still, it renders TXT files better than any ebook reading software I've loaded into WinCE so far. I might even convert some of my HTML books into TXT just to use this application. I wish it was in english!
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote