View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 03:34 PM   #5
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'radleyp knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Didn't you mean to say "heartily recommend" and not "hardly recommend" (which of course means the opposite)? This book was pushed a while back on the WOYP groups list, but I found its humor/satire heavy-handed. radleyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Heh you really didn't know, did you? NYT usually contacts me and asks me what books I am reading, the same books that are in the next Sunday book review of course

There is one book on the list that I recently read and I can hardly recommend it to anyone who likes dystopia novels. Book is called Jennifer Government by Max Barry. From Amazon:

Great book, both funny and scary!
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote