View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #10
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
I'm glad I don't have to worry about this crap. And while I understood where they were coming from with the Rand situation (though I didn't necessarily agree with it), this is just plain wrong.

As for alternatives, let's hope that Google does a good job with their ebook store. They're one of the only companies (aside from Amazon) I can think of that has the clout to nudge publishers in the right direction.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote