View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #10
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
which M-edge is your Mighty Bright light attached?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwinter View Post
I was at the book shop today and had heard the good comments on mobile read about the Mighty Bright lights. So I bought the Mighty bright travel flex and you could not ask for a better fit. The clip fits neatly into the elastic that was put in the cover for a pen and the arm of the light flexes so the cover can be closed completely. Here are some photos. exciting!

Natalie
Is that the old or new M-edge, it really all fits together nicely! I also see K-Mart sells the Mighty Bright Travel light. I want the M-edge too!
new is offline   Reply With Quote