View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
everything offered in lrf or epub or prc, whatever I could get to work best in Calibre - of Alexandre Dumas, Talbot Mundy, Rudyard Kipling, Rafael Sabatini, A. C. Doyle, Thomas Bulfinch, R. L. Stevenson, Henryk Sienkiewicz, Johann Wyss, Daniel Defoe, E. P. Oppenheim, James Fenimore Cooper, Frederick Marrayat, Jonathan Swift, Edmond Rostand, H. Rider Haggard, Sir Walter Scott, Robert Bellem, Anthony Trollope, Robert Silverberg, Frederick O'Brien, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Anthony Hope, Richard Dana, Albert Payson Terhune, Jules Verne, Howard Pyle and a few G. A. Henty, some Dickens, Jack London and a few random others. Not too hard to see that my interests are mainly in adventure. I've read philosophy and I appreciate some poetry but I more stumble across poetry than look for it.

Got much appreciation for the uploaders. I sometimes forget to say thanks, I know that.

Half of those are not "old classics" I read in school or something - They're the best books I've ever read that I'm happy to have found in a well loved version I could read electronically.

Last edited by wayspooled; 07-16-2009 at 08:09 PM.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote