View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 06:05 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly
Battery life is excellent, only yesterday I charged the reader for the first time after the initial charge of course. On the other hand, the advertised page-turning-power of 7000 seems utter nonsense to me.
Not too far off, I suspect. I've not counted the number of pages I've read on a single charge, but it's certainly several thousand, even if not seven thousand. I read RTF files; it's been suggested that the battery life is shorter reading PDFs.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote