View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 05:10 PM   #1
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
E-Readers selling well (?)

Although the honeymoon is over and some of the annoyances of the E-Reader have started to rub me raw, I still love the platform and enjoy using it to read. As a result I decided to buy one for my wife. Yesterday I called my local Miami Borders and asked if they had some in stock. When I bought mine there they had about 30 units. The guy on the phone looked and said "Sure we have a lot." Today I went in and bought the last one they had left. According to the salesperson they were really selling. What is the experience elsewhere? Are they selling well in your neck of the woods?

I naturally hope they are since that will mean more competition, new units and more content.

In case I don't post again until then, to all a very merry Christmas, whatever your religion, if any, might be.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote