View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
As pointed out by quickhand in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhand View Post
I believe, and LunohoD will correct me if I'm wrong, that turbo mode is a horrible horrible hack that should be ignored (and probably removed in upcoming versions). I believe that LunohoD just hasn't gotten around to getting rid of it.
To which Lunohod replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunohod View Post
Yes, turbo mode is a terrible hack and it is too hard to make it work properly.

I won't remove it and I hope that jekhor won't purge the underlying kernel code.

Last edited by Moe The Cat; 07-13-2009 at 04:01 PM.