View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm=> Ebookman=> IPaq=> Axim=> Cybook=> Kindle 2=>IPAD 1 & Kindle 3SO
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The iRex DR1000S is probably the only eInk device on the market which will meet your needs. It is expensive compared with 6" eInk readers, but that is not the market it is competing in - it's aimed squarely at the business community and is priced against Tablet PC, against which it stacks up very well. I have one, and consider it to be well worth the money.
Harry, can you help educate me on this? How does the iRex DR1000s do with annotation? My question is more specifically having to do with the combination of touch screen and e-ink. I have assumed that, because of e-ink's relatively slow refresh, a touch screen e-ink would lag behind the actual drawing on the screen. What is your actual experience? If so, is it a problem?

Thanks
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote