View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 01:15 PM   #10
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
That site has nothing to do with Simon and Schuster's Star Trek book sale. That is for the Sony reader.
Yes, I realize that, JSWolf.

I was meaning to answer your above question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
What is this CONNECT site?
The Connect site evil_bunny is refering to is the site where Sony sells (let me save you the trouble, rlauzon: leases ) its books. He's saying he can't find the same books on the Connect site, that's all.

I could have been clearer in my earlier post. Guess that's what happens when I try to post too quickly. Sorry 'bout that
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote