View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmedic View Post
Quick update: I just figured out how to change fonts. Now....to deal with the firmware as mentioned in my last post...
the Astak firmware is a bit later. The date is encoded in the version number. However, the only visible change I see is that the PDF version now has a banner at the bottom. (I actually preferred it from the earlier version as the page was full size and I can always press menu to see the battery charge). There may be some other changes but the official Jinke release is the baseline. Wallcraft pointed you to all the versions and they will all run on the device.

I am about to take off for the air show. Enjoy.

Dale
DaleDe is online now   Reply With Quote