Originally Posted by Barcey
If they add a microphone it should be able to follow the music you're playing and automatically turn the page for you. I think a lot of musicians would appreciate that.
I know they have MIDI capability and want to say it has some ability to "play out" somehow. I'm pretty sure they used to cost well over a thousand bucks so the price has really come even in the last 6 months.
• Scan your music library into a computer and then convert
• Fully annotative with zoom in and zoom out feature while writing
• Add or erase rehearsal marks and notations
• Easy-to-read personal on screen color notes
• Extensive library of notation symbols
• Text annotation via a virtual keyboard
• Half-page turn option for look-ahead viewing in portrait mode
• Two-page display in landscape mode
• Remote easy page turning
• Audio Player for MIDI
• File browser and quick search
• Expanded play list capability
Here's a link to the full description. I looked for what formats they support but it doesn't say anything (as I say, it predates ebook readers so I'm pretty sure they really didn't care about the ebook of babel that was developing around them).
And... just in case you thought the Kindle DX was too small, check this out: