View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 05:04 AM   #4
JSWolf
Suspended
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceHarddrive
Hello all:

Do you find it "better" to d/l the HTML version of a book and convert it to Plucker format with Sunrise or to d/l the Microsoft Reader (.lit) format and convert it to HTML, then convert that to Plucker format with Sunrise? By this I'm asking if one or the other makes text that is easier to read/has fewer problems? Either way is good with me.

~Tim
The only way to be sure what's best is to do the various conversions and see what the results are. But with going LIT to HTML to Plucker, you'd get a consistent output I would think unlike HTML which could be a mess depending on how the HTML is formatted. Most e-books in HTML are crap anyway. So I'd try the LIT to HTML to Plucker and see if that works well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote