Thread: Tommyboy
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Tom!

I am sorry you are having difficulties with your reader. Have you checked into the Sony 505 forum to see if anyone else has posted similar problems to the ones that you are experiencing? Because I don't know the exact steps that you've taken or any error messages, I don't think I can help you. You will need to be careful that you are only purchasing books from BoB that are in the Sony lrf format. If they are not, that could be part of the problem.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote