View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ePub to HTML, PDF

Hi everyone,

I have three questions. I've browsed and searched through the forums and couldn't find any answers and I apologize if I missed them if they are available.

My first question is,
Is there a way to convert ePUB to HTML or to a PDF file? Seems to be plenty of ways to go the other direction.. converting things to epub but haven't been able to see anything that reverses that process.

My second question is,

Is there a way to read DRMed epub files on the Apple Itouch? For non-DRMed epub files I simply transfer to my Itouch using Calibre and Stanza (which I learned to do using these insightful forums) but I'm not sure if that option works for DRMed epub files.

My third question is,
Is there anyway to edit a ePUB file and save it again as an ePUB file? I've been reading a novel and I noticed some errors, for example, names of cities not being capitalized. I was wondering if there is anyway for me to make changes in the text and re-save it as I would do in a word document or text file.

I'm still a novice in all of this and I hope my questions don't seem too silly.

Please move this to the epub thread if it's more relevant there.

Thanks!

Last edited by MerLock; 07-07-2009 at 10:14 PM.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote