Originally Posted by mklynds
Okay, this gets stranger. I went to my options and I had already set it to "no email notification" and I am still getting them.
Hang on Mike, this one took a bit of time. I had to rotate my screen to portrait mode to get the whole window for attachment.
If my memory serves me right, after I changed my email options, older subscriptions still got sent when updates were made. Sometimes these subscriptions just died on their own, some stayed active for a long time. To remove email notifications for older subscribed threads:
1. List subscriptions from User CP
2. Note notifications column
3. Check off subscriptions you want to change (I have crudely checked off the weekly notifications in my example.)
4. Use "Select Thread" dropdown menu. (Located at crudely drawn blue arrow)
5. Select "No email notification" option and hit "Go".
6. All subscribed threads that you have checked off will be changed.
*note* you may have several pages of subscriptions
This should clear up any old subscriptions sending email.
WDE. (double or triple click thumbnail to get larger screenshot)