View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
sociedaddelocio
Dr. Sybough Brick Ed.
sociedaddelocio began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
Hey Godzil:

Thanks for posting,
I will answer more accurate later... Everything is messed up right now... The Cybook has been very important to me these days, no kidding!

Well, I'm going to answer what I can remember now. I'll check out the firmware and other "technical" information later since I don't have any around me at the moment.

1- I just have one sticker. There is the code bar on it, the serial and further consumer information. Everything looks normal, my model is Cybook GEN3;

2- If you asked about charging, I was pretty sure that my Cybook was at 90%-100% when I did update it (or literally damage...);

3- The big problem is that, efter trying any possible button combination, I don't see any boot screen at all but, when I connect it to whether Linux, Windows or also a AC/DC charger, it seems like the red light is working.
I can't see any icon device on "my computer" (Windows) or "places" (Linux- Ubuntu).

So, independently what I was doing on it, how could someone, at least, install some driver to recognize the device?

I'm very appreciate any suggestion!
sociedaddelocio is offline   Reply With Quote