Thread: Sun Fading
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #15
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon K4, Fire, Droid 2
I just returned from vacation and my K2 has the sun fading issue. I spent most of yesterday at Busch Gardens and only found the sun fading problem when the sun was shining directly on the screen. Since I tend to stick to the shade this didn't start until later in the afternoon when the sun angle was lower. The page itself didn't fade, fading only happened when I turned the page. A quick Alt-G returned the screen to full contrast. If my head partially blocked the Kindle during a page turn only the part of the screen directly in the sun was faded. Hitting Alt-G fixed the contrast problem.

Haven't decided whether to return it since I rarely read in direct sunlight and Alt-G fixes the problem for that page.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote