View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:47 PM   #3
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, PRS-505, Kindle 3,Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD
I too have experienced this problem occasionally.
When I flip back to find my place again I often find that the page numbers are incorrect. i.e. if I am on page 50 and flip back one I find I the iLiad will still say page 50 instead of 49. It usually sorts itself out eventually.

So now I carefully take note of the page number before flipping to the next which takes a bit of the pleasure out of reading.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote