View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 08:33 AM   #15
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
It does not look like Fictionwise is matching it at all. I checked some Stephen King books because Books on Board has them on special, and The Shining was:

$35 reduced to $12.95 at eReader
$35 before clubs and rewards at Fictionwise and Books on Board

eReader is clearly the new bargain place. IF it's a NYT bestseller I suppose I would go to Fictionwise because my club membership would take the price even lower. But unless Fictionwise is prepared to match the eReader offer, they will no longer be my sole supplier. I am annoyed about that, actually. They are run by the same company and I would prefer to stick with one store, so I don't see why they are not matching it.

I would be worrying if I were Books on Board though
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote