View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 12:10 PM   #160
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Well, using the guides found in a vast number of threads (here are some of mine), you'll see how to specify a different font for an ePub file.

Now, using the knowledge shared by kiklop74, I've learned how to access the default fonts (one of which you just replaced with Caecilia).

So, I think that if you enter the following code in the relevent option dialog in Calibre (i.e. conversion/look & feel/override css), it'll do the trick :

Code:
@font-face {font-family: "serif1";src:url(res:///opt/sony/ebook/FONT/tt0011m_.ttf)} 
@font-face {font-family: "monospace1";src:url(res:///opt/sony/ebook/FONT/tt0419m_.ttf)} 
@font-face {font-family: "sans1";src:url(res:///opt/sony/ebook/FONT/tt0003m_.ttf)} 
body {
    text-align: justify;
    font-family: "serif1", serif;
    font-size:9pt;
    margin-left:1.5em;
    margin-right:1.5em
   }
Let me know if it works !

Cheers,
David.
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote