Someone asked me in an email how to change the username and password of the Yahoo Mail entry in the Web Channel Collection. I decided answer here so others with problems can also have a look.
(this applies to the MS Win version of iSiloX)
1. Open WCC120a.ixl in iSiloX
2. Scroll the list down till you see 'Yahoo Mail +'
3. Double-left-click on it
4. Click on the tab 'Source'
5. In the edit box, you see the url that you must edit. It starts with http://login.yahoo.com/config/
6. Right-click once on it and in the popup menu choose 'edit'
7. Now you are ready to edit the url. Be careful that you don't delete or change the wrong part of it, or the final channel won't work. First, find <yourusername>. Left click there with your mouse and use the DEL button to erase it. Instead, fill it out with your real Yahoo login name. Similiarily, erase <yourpass> and replace it with your real Yahoo password. That done click on OK.
8. You are back in the tab 'Source'. To close it, press again on OK.