View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
ould
Zealot
ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Robert Ludlum is one of my favourites. The Bourne trilogy is good as are most of the others from him, I have read most of his books. There are some newer books which are written by authors using some of his characters. For example Eric Von Lustbader took over the Bourne series and I couldn't really get into his interpretation.

Brad Thor is good too. I just read his first book in his "Harvath" series.

I recently read a new author to me, Tom Cain and his first novel The Accident Man. I really enjoyed it as well.

Also I enjoyed Brian Haig's Sean Drummond series, I think I have read three of them. Along the lines of Nelson Demille's offerings.

Also the previously mentioned John Sandford and Nelson Demille are two of my favourites.

There are many more I am likely not remembering at the moment but that should get you started.

Hope you find something you like!

Kevin
ould is offline   Reply With Quote