View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
I had never considered that how you butter your toast was a difference between the US and UK.
How you use a knife and fork certainly is a difference - and is one of those things which really surprised me when I noticed. Americans generally cut up their food, then put down the knife, and eat using only the fork. British people (and other Europeans too) hold the knife and fork at all times.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote