View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Celeblin
Junior Member
Celeblin began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 4
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jun 2009
Device: Sony PRS-505
I think I found one "ugly" solution!

I made a script that change the LANG variable from utf8 (default in my system) to iso88591 that is used in Spain too.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
export LANG='es_ES.iso88591' ; calibre
And now, the character input works fine (with same console errors), while I'm searching a real solution. The folders in window of "add books" still show that characters, but the input was the really annoying problem.

Thanks.

Last edited by Celeblin; 06-28-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Celeblin is offline   Reply With Quote