Thread: New EZReader...
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
For PDB, yes, the Hanlin (EZ Reader) removes margins in the first zoom. I have requested that this be changed. It is similar to the idea in some other formats of page numbers but at least it reflows, unlike ePUB current. You can download the latest firmware from Hanlin and install it or you can also install BeBook firmware. Even lBook will work. Lots of things to try. I hadn't noticed the difference in speeds but then, most of the time I use a card reader for SD (they are really cheap and have lots of uses).

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote