View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 05:20 PM   #10
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
To each their own. I love mine and have no feelings one way or another about Alexander's Reader. (Love one twin but not the other.)

In the ~ 1 month that I have had mine I have finished about 12 books and a like number of old style tree unfriendly books. My wife however thinks I am having too much fun and has started to pick the Reader up when I leave the room or if I do not take it to work with me. Today she wanted me to load some content on it for her. (This is the same way she hinted before that it was time to get her her own computer so I think I now know what she wants for Christmas.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote