View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 07:39 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Ah, I know what you mean! I only have that if I forgot to charge the device... But that will happen with every device that works on a battery, I'm afraid. I think it might happen more, to me, if I have a device with a long battery life (as I'll keep thinking it won't need to be charged yet only to find out it's empty ) And I have my PDA docking station not beside my PC but beside my bed...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote