GuteBook now can use the new calibre v0.6 (beta) 'ebook-convert' command. Just ensure that there is no file named 'calibreold' in the GuteBook install directory (just rename 'calibreold' to '_calibreold' if you will be switching between calibre v0.5 and v0.6)
Updated GuteBook and Installer to version 0.5 in post #1 above.
v0.5 - June 22, 2009
- For GUI users: if (blank) file called 'calibreold' (no .ext) exists in install directory,
then use v0.5 (stable) calibre instead of new v0.6 (beta/release) calibre;
non-GUI users can use the new switch '--calibreold' in lieu of a file called 'calibreold'!
- better allowed installation to different location than default "C:\Program Files".
- improved direct download of PG Australia ebooks. Allowed local cached copy to
be retained using --keepzip or --keephtm; avoids subsequent PGA website downloads.
- implemented creation of eReader .pdb when using calibre v0.6 (beta)
- fixed handling of single dash ("-") options
- improved print statements feedback
- better handling of PGA metadata within .htm
- better handling of important/necessary text after "THE END" but before PGA blurb.
- allowed existing .txt CHARSET to be used for generated .htm meta content-type
- better handling of --pbnofirst when <h1> already used as a pb tag
- misc. PGA .htm fixes for color and removed fixed fontsize for <p> and <table>
Last edited by nrapallo; 06-22-2009 at 09:00 AM.