View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 09:17 AM   #13
stxopher
Addict
stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.stxopher composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: 1150, PRS-500, Cybook, iPad, Kndle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayekappy
I guess I'll just try to consolidate all of those files into ten or so large PDFs, a lot less indexing for the Reader to do.
Not to mention all that page flipping in the front alone to find what you are wanting to look at! 4,500 images=a LOT of front index pages! I get antsy just going through 10 of them.

Salon0: That manga I'm familiar with so that makes a common reference point. Did you read those all at a time or scattered? How many at a time? Pre-sized or original format? Data! We need data! (Asking because we have noticed that reading 2 or 3 at a time with a break between sessions seems to actually extend the battery time immensely. Slow period at the club, no recharge needed that week. Busy, charge every couple days.)

We might be in a weird usage spot here since our readers are used for books (big Baen fan here) and the local manga club so we're getting a heavy mix of text and graphics but our units are sequential so if there was a line flaw we would never know.
stxopher is offline   Reply With Quote