View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 02:58 AM   #7
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I just saw the first video and I must say I am impressed by the reflectivity of that screen: it looks very white! Infinitely whiter than my current e-reader. As for it being washed out: it may be due to the angle between the screen, the ambient light and the video camera. The other screen in the foreground did not look washed out at all. And anyway, it was not a big HD video.
And speed seems perfect to me. Who needs to gain half a second more when turning a page?
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote