View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #14
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Awesome idea! Now if I can only get it to work. GUI itself is straightforward, but there seems to be a path issue with Python. I can browse the ebooks in the backup, but as soon as I attempt to decrypt the books I get this error:
Code:
Unable to get PID from iphone id: sh: python:
Command not found
I do have python of course, Here is the path and permissions info for the python that's active on my system:

Code:
$ which python
/usr/bin/python
$ ls -l /usr/bin/python
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  72 Feb 22  2008 /usr/bin/python -> ../../System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/bin/python

One bit of feedback on the GUI - would be nice to have date as a sort option, sorted by date with most recent on top. Not required though, easy enough to find the latest book as the titles are there.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote