View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 12:56 PM   #9
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
The scope of this sounds similar to that of Asimov's Foundation series. Is that a fair comparison?

I haven't read anything by Reynolds yet and I'm intrigued, so I added House of Suns to my TBR list. Thanks for the suggestion!
I think Reynolds does characters better than Asimov, but hey that's just me.

EDIT: I'm not saying Reynolds is necessarily better overall than Asimov, just that I like his characters better. Felt I should clarify before getting obliterated.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote