Thread: Seriousness Advice: MP3 player
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by balok View Post
How about a wifi receiver? Lets you stream music from your hard drive to another room. It's not portable though, you need to plug it into the power outlet. I doubt there exists portable versions because of the battery power required for wifi. But then again, you could always use a pda on a home network if you want a portable solution.
I don't want it to be portable (I wouldn't mind, but I don't need it). But a wifi receiver is no good, I don't want to use a computer, I just want a stand-alone MP3 player that reads from external storage.

Something like this, but without the "all-in-one", just the part that says "separate interface inputs for USB memory sticks carrying audio files" plus the interface.
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote