View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 09:42 AM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Moates
The Mac hardware can (run Windows), but then you have to 1) dish out $200 for Windows XP, then 2) partition your hard drive and install Windows on it. The average consumer is not willing to jump through those hoops to use the Sony Reader.
Thank you for clarifying that - I was under the (mistaken) impression that it was something you got "for free". I'm afraid I know next to nothing about Macs.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote