View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 03:33 AM   #12
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm=> Ebookman=> IPaq=> Axim=> Cybook=> Kindle 2=>IPAD 1 & Kindle 3SO
Well,

This is complete brainstorming -- I don't understand your workflow, and I don't know quite what you are trying to do. However, I've been more impressed with Foxit than with Adobe in many cases. Would something like Foxit Page organizer allow you to stick together separate files? I've never used it, I just went through the foxit web site with your problem in mind.

www.foxitsoftware.com
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote