View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #13
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Unread ebooks on my Reader is a small issue (a few dozen) compared to the unread pbooks on my shelves (a few hundred). I offer no excuses and feel no remorse. Can one have too many flowers? And wouldn't having too few books to read be the real tragedy?
I'm the exact opposite; very few unread pbooks but quite a few unread e-books.

I think that the reason for this is the availability of free e-books. If I pay for a pbook, I make damn sure I read it; with e-books, there is so much free stuff out there that I tend to download stuff on the off chance that I'll enjoy it and so build up a bit of a backlog.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote