View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 02:21 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
SPR Firmware Versions

There is a major disconnect between the published specs of 64 MB internal memory and the 91.9 MB of internal memory that my Reader came with. Also I think I read where bookmarks did not work properly in the memory expansion slot and yet mine does. Collections still does not work in the memory expansion slot.

OK, I picked up my Reader from Boarders in early November and the firmware is Version 1.0.00.21081. (This is found on the top line of Settings | About.)

I wonder if there are multiple versions of the firmware out there.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote