View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 02:52 AM   #67
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBen View Post
Even though the jetbook is currently right on the front page of their website, my local store doesn't stock it for me to check it out. Oh well.
Ben
From what I read, BB&B has a very good cash-back return policy. You could just order one and try it out for yourself at home with a variety of books - and return it if you are not satisfied. When my mother bought one for me as a gift at a Chicago-area BB&B, it was not in stock. But they will get one for you (it took one week to deliver to the house - would have been even faster to pick it up at the store).

Since I live in Europe, please double-check this info for yourself before purchasing! Don't forget to use the -20% coupon!

Last edited by rgeorg; 06-14-2009 at 02:55 AM.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote