View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #8
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
I don't see any problem with this. An office is an office it's not a store. They can't just have people walking in off the street and playing with their devices. Why don't you ask them which retail outlets are selling their product so you can go try one out and tell them that you won't consider buying one unless you can play with it.
Marketing is Marketing, regardless of the location. As far as I can see, If I had a product that I wanted to sell to the public, you can bet I would not decline a potential client from a hands-on.

You'd get a non-biased view, a point of view that is not on any agenda or hidden agenda from anyone at the company. Also, perhaps you'd get some much-needed feedback as well. Not to mention word-of-mouth/forum chat.

It's COOLers mistake here.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote