View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 10:59 AM   #10
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I would love anything amazon offers...if it isn't quite as ugly as the kindle shown on the pics...^^

Amazon is one of my favourite shops EVER and i'm very sad that you can't even buy a single ebook on amazon.de at the moment.
I hope Amazon will not go Sony-way and offer their new ebook reader + software + library in the US only...

About the 50$ thing...I'd rather pay 500 for the device and then get the books cheaper...the amount I read makes that solution a lot cheaper for me in the long run. Also, a subscription service like the Zune-thing that is rumoured to come sometime (of course, US only once again...) would also be cool...a book-flatrate...^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote