View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by quichi View Post
Hi,
I'm a gadget enthusiast and I want to buy an ereader, but here's the catch.
I live in Colombia, most of my books are technical/engineering books (lots of graphs). I also have 2 column articles in PDF(with more graphs). The price is a very important issue.
I just want to read the PDFs, but any extra option (dictionary, MP3, etc) is welcome.

Thanks for any advice.
To read PDFs not specifically formatted for your device, you need a device with at least an 8" screen (though it might still be too small for some documents) or, preferably, a 10" screen. I believe this leaves you (presently) with the iRex Digital Reader as your best choice... but it seems like a few 10" screen devices are due out before the end of the year. Maybe worth to wait and see?

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote