View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #50
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Where in Greece?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
hey rgeorg! i currently live in manhattan but i'm actually going to greece on vacation in july! and guess what --- my jetBook is coming with me

Hi LuBiB,
Where in Greece are you going? Most Americans visit around Athens and the near and popular islands (which is very nice to be sure). I live in the second-largest city, Thessaloniki. July is a wonderful month in which to visit Greece, although Athens will be quite hot. We're currently having a very hot June - and July is typically hot and dry.

I'm happy that you and your jetBook are coming to visit!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote