Originally Posted by mtravellerh
U da man!
Thanks, I is!
I take it you are referring to PG Australia support?
Quick HOW-TO example:
1. on the main GUI screen click the blue text at the bottom right '^PGA List' and your browser will open with the PG Australia GUTINDEX_AUS.htm.
(when using the Perl script, refer to the GUTINDEX_AUS.htm file in the doc directory in your Install directory).
2. find the book of interest therein and then note it's EText-No. and HTML URL link,
for example, The Robe, by Lloyd C Douglas (0364A).
3. copy those two item into the GUI main screen boxes for ETEXT-No. and Input File respectively. Don't leave out the 'A
' suffix on the EText-No. as that identifies
the file as a PG Australia ebook for processing within GuteBook.
(when using the Perl script add: --PGnum 0364A "http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks04/0400561h.html" ).
4. fill out the GUI main and options screens as per the screenshots below
5. click convert
6. enjoy, but you may need to re-edit this file as the font size reduction had no effect since the <p>'s were fixed at 14pt.
"C:\Program Files\GuteBook\bin\gutebook" --PGnum 0364A "http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks04/0400561h.html" --epub --lrf --1200 --1150 --smallerfont --search "<h1>(<a name=.*?)</h1>" --replace "<h2>$1</h2>" --modi --modg
GuteBook (version 0.4) Copyright (C) 2009 Nick Rapallo (nrapallo)
Getting "0364A" HTML file from Project Gutenberg (Australia) Website
Please Wait... Downloading
http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks04/0400561h.html saved to C:\Program Files\GuteBook\0364A\0400561h.xhtml
Renamed .xhtml to .htm
Book Title : The Robe (1942)
Author : Lloyd C. Douglas
eBook No. : 0400561h.html
Language : English
Released : July 2004
Cleaning "0364A" HTML...
Wrote cleaned HTML "C:\Program Files\GuteBook\0364A\0400561h.htm"
Press any key to continue . . .
p.s. For comparison, there are already .lrf
/.prc versions of this ebook done in 2007 by BenG.