View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 12:11 PM   #68
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvaann
The second question is. I have tried to put footnotes and hyperlinks in RTF. Could not find how or if reader support it at all. Do you have any suggestion about it?
I don't believe this can be done.

Hyperlinks just plain don't work.

With footnotes, it's probably best to convert to "in line" notes; this is what, for example, Project Gutenberg books do.

Eg,

This is some text which needs an explanatory footnote[*] to explain something.

[* This is the footnote.]

The next sentence of text...

I normally make the footnote a smaller size to the main text (generally 14pt rather than 16pt so it stands out.

Regards,

Harry.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote