View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 06:22 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I also voted for the serif font. While san serif is great for headers, I find the serif is easier on the eyes for long reads than serif -- given a good resolution. On the old Palm where I could easily see the dots in each character, san serif was better as the serifs made the letters look muddy and ill formed.

Now if someone can figure out the hack to load Bookman as the serif font I would be a very happy camper.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote