View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:31 AM   #70
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Venue Pro 8
My ex read in the bathroom - Every time he went. It got to the point I was extremely grateful the house had a half bath, cause that was all I ever got to use. I normally don't read in the bathroom, I can't read in the tub, never could - either the pages would get wet or I'd be afraid of dropping the book, now with the ebook reader it's too precious to take a chance with, even with an aquapac. I don't necessarily think it's weird - it's just something I'm not in the habit of doing myself.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote